[wpkg-users] Host match disruptive changes in 1.2?

Stefan Pendl stefan.pendl.71 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 19:00:24 CEST 2011

> Many thanks for the log. It seems to clearly read the files
> from the hosts/
> folder first while WPKG 1.2 reads hosts.xml first. I will
> investigate why this
> happens. And yes, I plan to revert to previous behavior if
> technically feasible.
>
> Maybe I will not have time today; meanwhile you can still use
> 1.1.2 or use the
> work-around.

Investigating the wpkg.js source, there has nothing changed in the function used to get the hosts information.

The file was always read before the folder from a source code point of view.

I just noticed that the profiles and hosts are read to the same variable "nodes", might be worth to set it to "null" in between.

BTW, on line 1550 the loadXML() function is called with only two arguments where it actually has three.

---
Stefan