[wpkg-users] Set WPKG service to run before network services?

David Petterson david at ifm.liu.se
Fri Mar 18 18:52:56 CET 2011

I run into this problem on a laptop using the WPKG Client 1.3.9:

The WPKG service run but did not install any software so I took a look
in the log file. It turned out to be the WPKG service had run before the
network services had started.
I changed the service startup type to "Automatic (Delayed Start)" and
during the next reboot software started to install.

Is there a way to change the service dependence to include network services?

/David

--
David Petterson <david at ifm.liu.se>		Phone: +46(0)13-28 2617
Systems Administrator