[wpkg-users] Question on "UNINSTALL" Option

Johannes.Brix at evidian.com Johannes.Brix at evidian.com
Fri May 20 16:40:28 CEST 2011

Hi,

I'm just wondering what part of the registry is used for the uninstall
option, especially when using the
new options since 1.1.0 like versiongreaterorequal .

The excample on the web page
<check type="uninstall" condition="versiongreaterorequal" path="GIMP"
value="2.6.6" />
is nice.
But what is with
<check type="uninstall" condition="versiongreaterorequal" path="Adobe
Reader 7.0" value="7.1.0" />
Does wpkg take the DisplayName like in the Adobe Reader excample?
If so, I will have a problem with the real information for the version I
want to check.
So, can I use
path="Adobe Reader" as arguement or, if not, is it possible to use
wildcards?
Does wpkg takes the product name form somewhere else?

Kind regards,
Johannes