[wpkg-users] Creating a Folder in the Start Menu together with WPKG installed Program

Mikhail Joseph Salviejo MikeSalviejo at gmail.com
Wed May 25 10:49:32 CEST 2011

Good Day to All

Hi I'm an Assistant System Administrator at certain company here at the
Philippines.
Now I am task to manage our WPKG system which is at least 2 years old by now,
it
hasn't been manage or well taken for that span of time. Now part of my task was
to create a package but it must point to where it would be installed and the
Links for it must be organized for example.

OpenOffice.org 3.3 folder on Start Menu -> Programs

it must be inside

Start Menu -> Programs -> Documentation

where it would look like this

Start Menu -> Programs -> Documentation -> OpenOffice.org 3.3

it must be a part of the openoffice.xml rather than moving it manually due to
numbers of computer here roughly around 300 units.

I've tried using VBScripting but it only created the Folder inside the
Documentation but no links where put into it.

So can somebody out there help with my problem.

Any help would be gladly appreciated.

Thank You For Reading this and For Posting some answers

~Joseph ^_^