[wpkg-users] uninstall software using WPKG

Peter Gough pmgough at gmail.com
Tue May 10 01:18:18 CEST 2011

The way mine is setup is that each package has its own .xml file in the
packages folder (there's a bit about this here: http://wpkg.org/Packages.xml
).

So, for example, I would create a file called hardcopy.xml to manage this
package. As long as you specify the package id and this matches the name of
the package id in profiles.xml then you can add and remove this package from
individual hosts (or groups of hosts using wildcards/pattern matching) in
your hosts.xml file.

It sounds a bit complex but once you get your head around it you'll find
it's really flexible.

On 9 May 2011 23:56, Ninnig, Alexander <Alexander.Ninnig at rechnungshof.rlp.de