[wpkg-users] Creating a Folder in the Start Menu together with WPKG installed Program

Rainer Meier r.meier at wpkg.org
Thu May 26 11:26:07 CEST 2011

Hi Mikhail,

On 26.05.2011 09:26, mikhail tan wrote:
> Good day rainier,,
>
> If I'd be using this in Windows XP and 2000 due in fact that there are about 50
> to 100 units that are still running on this OS how would I be defining this?
>
> Thank you by the way for giving me an Idea for our Windows 7 units :D

The scripts I've posted are supposed to run on Windows 2000 up to Windows 7. As
you can see from the script header I am just checking for Vista and Windows 7
because these OS can be handled in a more simple way. If the Windows version is
lower than 6.0 then it will simply fall back to language detection hand handling
language-specific folders. This should work on Windows XP as well as Windows 2000.

btw. Please reply to the list.