[wpkg-users] multiple Dependencies

Peter Beck peter at datentraeger.li
Thu Apr 5 00:37:43 CEST 2012

Hi guys,

I am just creating a package for MS Business Contact Manager (BCM). BCM
depends on MS Outlook. I'd like to add these dependencies, but there are
different office 2010 versions - how can I check if _one of them_ is
installed ?

something like the logical "OR" checks but for dependencies

<depends package-id="Microsoft Office 2010 Home and Business"  OR
"Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010" ....

if one of them is installed, it's ok and the setup can start otherwise
it should fail. Is that possible ?`How do you manage something like that
? Any ideas ?

Thanks and best Regards
Peter