[wpkg-users] JS scripts for WPKG

Stefan Pendl stefan.pendl.71 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 6 21:04:43 CEST 2012

Hi Rainer,

Since managing shortcuts is an essential part of deploying software on
Windows, I offer to create a JS script to be included in the tools
folder of the distribution.

I currently have a bunch of JS scripts to handle shortcut
creation/checking/deletion, but would consolidate them into one script.

Are you interested in including it in the distribution or should users
need to search for it on the wiki?

I think that there wouldn't be much need to maintain it, since shortcuts
haven't changed for a while.

What do you think?

--
Stefan P.