[wpkg-users] error after installing avast 7 free antivirus

fix fix at stekloprom.ru
Fri Apr 20 06:31:56 CEST 2012

Hello,

     I'm trying to install avast 7 free antivirus with wpkg on windows
7. The package seems to install all right, after reboot I get avast
antivirus up and running but in windows logs I see the following:

Could not process (install) package 'Avast! Free Antivirus' (avast):
Exit code returned non-successful value (536870912) on command
'"%SOFTWARE%\avast %PKG_VERSION%\setup\avast.setup.exe" /sfx /sfxstorage
"%SOFTWARE%\avast %PKG_VERSION%\setup\" /GetEdition:free /brandcode "A"
/srcpath "%SOFTWARE%\avast" /sfxname "avast_free_antivirus_setup" /silent'.

I've uninstalled it, rebooted the computer, avast has installed
successfully again, but the error has shown up in the logs again, with
the same return value. Please help