[wpkg-users] Run on a schedule

Kristofer kristofer at cybernetik.net
Sun Aug 19 16:19:51 CEST 2012

Hello,

I am fairly new to WPKG, and have checked a few months of the archives, but didn't find an answer, so I apologize if this has been asked before.

From the documentation, it appears that WPKG only runs at the machine startup, whether or not someone is actually logged in.

Is it possible to run on a schedule (every 12 or 24 hours for example), in the case that users never log out, or I want to make sure updates get pulled by clients in a some-what timely fashion?

Thanks,
Kris