[wpkg-users] wpkg for crapware removal?

Paul McGrath J.P.McGrath at leeds.ac.uk
Fri Dec 14 11:28:55 CET 2012

It is more complex than that but I didn't want to bore everyone with the detail.

I usually deploy to blank Windows, for the freeware which includes toolbars/crapware I usually include an 'install' and 'upgrade' to remove that specific object.

For the laptops which do have that stuff quite a few crapware most are reimaged if they go on the network.