[wpkg-users] Windows search on Windows 7

Olga Abdala abdala at gymglish.com
Mon May 7 10:56:45 CEST 2012

Hello,

As mentionned in the object, I want to know more about the Windows search
on Windows 7.
I want to be able to search* .xml* files. I know that there is a box to
check in the control panel, but that can be embarrassing for me since I'm
moving about 20 computers from Windows XP to Windows 7.
 The aim would be to write a short installer that makes that possible. But
the problem is that I don't know if there's any registry key that I could
change in order to activate that without letting eveyone check the box in
the control panel.
You can see the installers that were written for Windows XP, down here:

So, can anyone help me with that please?I really need it!
Your answers and suggestions are more than welcome!

Thanks in advance