[wpkg-users] Having a problem installing Visual C++ 2010 SP1

Olga Abdala abdala at gymglish.com
Wed May 9 10:46:16 CEST 2012

Hello,

I have a question concerning the silent installer of one of my WPKG
packages,* XLite 4.1.*

While installing *XLite*, I get a message telling me that the package
requires* .NET Framework 4* and *Visual C++ 2010 SP1, *and if I click on
OK, it installs the 2 packages by itself.
So I decided to put dependencies in the XLite installer for it to install
the 2 packages without showing the small window with the message.
 The problem is that, with the dependencies,* .NET Framework 4* gets
installed without any problem, but *Visual C++ 2010 SP1* doesn't for an
unknown reason to me, which makes that XLite doesn't get installed neither.

Since XLite can install it, I would like to know if there's an option that
I can put in the installer to allow XLite to install Visual C++2010,
without even asking me to click on the OK Button.

Can anyone please tell me if there's a way?And if yes, which one?
Thanks!