[wpkg-users] value have underscores?

Stefan Pendl stefan.pendl.71 at gmail.com
Tue May 15 19:06:20 CEST 2012

Am 15.05.2012 16:16, schrieb Rainer Meier:

> If you're checking for file version of a file which has the version
> already in the file name itself, then a simple file exist check should
> be sufficient as it's extremely unlikely that a file named
> Flash32_11_2_202_235.ocx contains a version other than 11.2.202.235.

I had file checks too in addition to uninstall version checks, but have
found that it is simpler to remove the application manually if there is
something broken.

WPKG will happily install the application anew, so no need for file
checks if the uninstall contains the DisplayVersion key.

--
Stefan P.

Top-posting: