[wpkg-users] Silent install of Thunderbird plugin

Donny Brooks dbrooks at mdah.state.ms.us
Wed Oct 10 23:49:15 CEST 2012

I am trying to figure out how to get Thunderbird to silently install a plugin. I only need it to run once as the plugin I am trying to install is the SOGo integrator. After the initial install it should be able to update itself after that. I have tried the "version 4 or later" section on the wiki but thunderbird does not auto install the plugin no matter what I set the extensions.autoDisableScopes to. Does anyone have this working? I am trying to do this with Thunderbird 10.0.8 ESR as that is needed for my plugins.

--

Donny B.