[wpkg-users] Conditional depends

Daniel Berteaud daniel at firewall-services.com
Thu Oct 18 12:48:43 CEST 2012

Hi everyone.

I'd like to know if there's a possibility to make a conditional
dependency on package. Here's my problem:

- I deploy JRE 7 on most of my computers, in a package called jre
- A few computers need to run apps which requires version 6 of the JRE,
so I created a package called jre6 and assigne the correct JRE in
profile assignation (up to now, there's no problem)

- Now, I want to deploy freemind (a mind mapping software), which can
run with either jre 7 or jre 6, but I don't know how to define it.

I'd need something like:

<depends check="logical" condition="or">
    <package-id="jre" />
    <package-id="jre6" />
</depends>

Is there a way to make something like this ?

Regards, Daniel

--
Daniel Berteaud
FIREWALL-SERVICES SARL.