[wpkg-users] Why VNC and not remote desktop? (was: Advice on remote assistance program to deploy)

Carlos R. Pasqualini pasqualinic at fcal.uner.edu.ar
Tue Oct 2 18:04:22 CEST 2012

El lun, 01-10-2012 a las 10:52 +0200, Marco Cunico escribió:

Hi guys

i would like to know why you install another program on windows if you
have RemoteDesktop on windows and an excelente client on linux?

I've made a special CD for installing XP, and it set's by default the
remote access option. I combine it plus Wake on Lan capabilities and
works great here...

may be you have a different use case and can share with us your
experience.

Thanks!