[wpkg-users] remove software

Stefan Pendl stefan.pendl.71 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 19:47:28 CEST 2012

Am 04.09.2012 19:35, schrieb Detlef Spillner:
> This problem exist also on other packages. One has to remove only one
> folder in %programfiles%. In wpkg.xml the entry is deleted. Bud the
> folder exist. If I test command in cmd it works. The line is by cut &
> paste testet. Strange. One problem is also: in silent installers at
> wpkg.org <http://wpkg.org> all old installations are deleted. It works
> under update or install.
>
> Many thanks for fast answer.

The packages are what people have used to fulfill their needs, they are
not in any way the only solution.

I personally use them to collect some hints about how I could set up my
packages, but I seldom copy them entirely.

It is something to start with and the environments of the users are as
numerous as the amount of users.

--
Stefan P.

Top-posting: