[wpkg-users] Remove ask toolbar

Jason Taylor jtaylor at morrislaing.com
Thu Apr 18 21:39:45 CEST 2013

> Some of the software, cutepdf writer, we push to client pcs installs the ask
> toolbar. I also have the remove ask toolbar setup as a package with the
> information from the wiki. However it does not remove the ask toolbar. I can
> run the command manually and it seems to work correctly though. Am I
> missing something here?
>
> --
> Donny B.

I can't help with the uninstall, but if you're installing CuteWriter 3.0, you can use:

<install cmd="%SOFTWARE%\CutePDFWriter\converter\setup.exe" />
<install cmd="%SOFTWARE%\CutePDFWriter\CuteWriter.exe /verysilent /no3d" />

The '/no3d' prevents the ask toolbar junk from being installed.

Jason Taylor
Morris, Laing, Evans, Brock & Kennedy
300 N Mead Ste 200
Wichita, KS 67202