[wpkg-users] wpkg problems since network replacement to 1GB

Marco Gaiarin gaio at sv.lnf.it
Fri Feb 15 16:29:30 CET 2013

Mandi! Kühne Jörg HCARE-ZLM
  In chel di` si favelave...

> We use the WPKG Client version 1.3.6. Since our network replacement to 1GB we
> use to have problems with our software distribution. Normally WPKG works fine
> when we kick off it manually but during restart of our hosts (several) the
> WPKG-Service (start-type: auto mode) do not working properly. Maybe it has
> something to do with our WPKG settings, see below:

1.3.6 have known trouble in this aspects, so please move to the latest
(1.3.14) and retry.

More or less, the trouble came from WPKG Client service not correctly
depending on the network setup, so starts before the network came in.
And fail.

  Associazione ``La Nostra Famiglia''                    http://www.sv.lnf.it/

	   http://www.lanostrafamiglia.it/chi_siamo/5xmille.php