[wpkg-users] conflicts-option

Peter Beck peter at datentraeger.li
Tue Jan 15 02:12:29 CET 2013

Hi guys,

With debian packages you can define "conflicts" which is very handy.
If there is for example apache installed it conflicts with ngnix or so.

Is there an option in wpkg to get something similar ? Sometimes this
would be useful if there should be just one program for a job.

I was using checks and just entered the "conflicting" package,
but I didn't like this "solution" because it tells you that the package
you want to install
is already installed instead of telling me it's conflicting with another
program.

Is it just me missing a feature like that?  Or is it already there and I
just don't
know it ?

Thanks and best Regards
Peter