[wpkg-users] /install:package and /syncronize

Rainer Meier r.meier at wpkg.org
Wed Jul 17 17:03:16 CEST 2013

Hi Marco,

On 17.07.2013 16:41, Marco Gaiarin wrote:
> Cool!
> I've completely missed that feature. Sorry. And thanks. ;)

You're welcome. There is also a flag in wpkg.js called "keepManual". You can use
it in config.xml too:
<param name='keepManual' value='true' />

If set to false WPKG will act like old version and basically uninstall every
package which is not in the profile any more (or which never was).

> PS: i'm waiting a release to use the variable definition in
>   confing.xml... some release plan? ;-)))

OMG. I am just too busy right now. Sorry; but I will come back to this topic
hopefully later this week.

2 Items open: Command-line flag for exec timeout and "bug" 282. I think the
current RC is quite stable and could be released soon then.