[wpkg-users] Global max execution time hardcoded?

le dahut le.dahut at laposte.net
Mon Mar 25 14:35:33 CET 2013

Damned, you're right, I'm on the wrong mailing list.

I cannot let WPKG run in background because icon folders (Desktop, Start
Menu, Programs and Startup) are redirected onto a network drive.

As WPKG is running under BUILTIN/SYSTEM, it cannot access user's network
drives, thus installers crash with error message "R:\ no such file or
directory" or "R: invalid drive" (R: is the network drive where are
redirected Desktop and Start Menu icons).