[wpkg-users] All checks failed...

Nicolas Briche nbriche at free.fr
Tue Nov 5 19:28:42 CET 2013

Hi,

Le 2013-11-05 18:24, Cedric Frayssinet a écrit :
> Hi all,
>
> I've a big problem in a school.
>
> On all computers, all checks of packages failed, like you can see on
> this log of windows events : http://pastebin.com/7rvtDJVx [1]
>
> But, when i try to upgrade on new version, it's failed again (like
> Firefox) with the same error. We have this problem on 7 and XP :/
>
> I give you the wpkg.xml of a computer, with wpkg.xml.dryrun (<- what's
> this ?).

Probably the .xml generated when run with /dryrun, that is, what would
have been wpkg.xml if WPKG actually ran the commands instead of just
simulating.

> When i try to install Firefox with the same command-line of the
> package, it's ok... So, i don't know what's happens :/

Weird... Can you run the Firefox package with /debug and post the log
file? It'll probably say _why_ the .exe failed.

OTOH, if the .dryrun file is on every client, maybe there's a rogue
/dryrun switch somewhere...

N.