[wpkg-users] What is "XSD schema for validation"

Stefan Pendl stefan.pendl.71 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 11 21:55:47 CET 2013

Am 11.11.2013 15:57, schrieb Jáder Marasca:
> Hi
>
> I'm using wpkg and now I'm trying to get multiple profiles.
> So I create a BASE profile, with all programa everyone must have.
> And a DEPT-AAA profile for Accounting dept .
> So I used wiki info about profiles to add:
> <depends profile-id="base" />
> But appears the WPKG ignore it and removed all BASE packages!
> So I wa reading the wiki page and found that info about XSD schema...
> but I cannot find it anywhere else. What it means... and Do I need it
> somewhere?

I don't see any difference between your line and the one below.

Does the case of the profile "base" match the one in the definition of it?

The XSD files are included in the WPKG server distribution in the folder
"xsd", any recent XML editor can use them to verify and suggest the WPKG
XML files content.

'---code start (watch for line wraps)

<depends profile-id="DesktopPC"/>

'---code end