[wpkg-users] Deploying Google Chrome - personal install not enterprise install?

Paul McGrath J.P.McGrath at leeds.ac.uk
Tue Nov 19 13:18:14 CET 2013

Hi Pete,
  Hope you are keeping well.

I've both allowed users to have their own install into their profile where it constantly nags them to update AND also (when requested) deployed the enterprise version disabling auto updates so I control the updates.  I haven't changed the cache location for the enterprise version

It works perfectly fine both ways.  If profile size isn't an issue then perhaps I would tell them they should allow their staff to install it themselves.  If it is an issue then WPKG it.

Paul