[wpkg-users] Greetings and some questions about wpkg

Nicolas BRICHE nbriche at ch-peronne.fr
Wed Oct 9 12:19:48 CEST 2013

Hello all,

laurent COOPER a écrit , Le 09/10/2013 12:00:

> Multiples directories was not for having multiples versions of the same
> software. It was intended to sort files according to domains (multimedia
> packages, educational packages, OS packages, and so on)

For this, I believe you could name the files themselves according to your
classification:

/packages
     edu.package1.xml
     edu.package2.xml
     edu.package3.xml
     multimedia.package1.xml
     multimedia.package2.xml
     multimedia.package3.xml
     tools.package3.xml
     os.package1.xml

Or edu-*, or edu_, or [edu]_, or...

I don't believe WPKG cares much about the filenames, as long as they end in
.xml.  The package definition probably only depends on the XML contents.

Cordialement,

Nicolas BRICHE
Service Informatique
Centre Hospitalier de Péronne