[wpkg-users] WPKG Client installation issue

Pierre GAUTIER pierregautier1987 at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 11 13:56:55 CEST 2014

Hi,
I just found your WPKG software and I wanted to run some tests, but when I tried to install the client on a VM (with a windows Seven 64bit professional OS) it tells me (after setup being launched) that I don't have Administrator rights to install it. I don't understand because I got administrator rights. I've even recreate an admnistrator account, but it still doesn't work. Can you help me with this? Thank you in advance for your response.
Regards