[wpkg-users] firefox deployment does not work

Roland Köhler rkoehler at deutsche-kinemathek.de
Fri Feb 14 11:16:54 CET 2014

hi,

jon: customizations work. thanks for the reply, it helped and is highly
appreciated.
pete: thanks for your advice, i am already using this addon.

unfortunately i still cannot figure out, how to make firefox my default
browser. option 1 & 2 do not work. of course i can disable checking if
it is default. but i also want firefox to open external links sent by
mail and so on. any ideas? otherwise i will try to find a solution by
joining the mozilla mailing list. ;)

cheers
roland