[wpkg-users] wpkg and ad groups problem

Stefan Pendl stefan.pendl.71 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 17 22:52:40 CET 2014

Am 17.02.2014 17:14, schrieb Adrian Valeanu:
> Hi,
> I try to deploy some software packages based on AD group membership.
> The computer is member in the groups s_wpkg_managed and s_gimp.
> In the hosts.xml I have it configured like this:
>  <host name=".+" groups="s_wpkg_managed" profile-id="standard" />
>  <host name=".+" groups="s_wpkg_managed,s_gimp" profile-id="gimp" />

The comma separated list is wrong.
The matches must always be regular expressions, not lists.

BTW, any match all expression can be omitted, so you don't need the name
attribute, which in turn is deprecated and one should use the new
hostname attribute instead.

Your example would be as below.

<host groups="s_wpkg_managed" profile-id="standard" />
<host groups="(s_wpkg_managed|s_gimp)" profile-id="gimp" />

--
Stefan P.

Top-posting: