[wpkg-users] Fwd: Re: WPKG-GP 0.16 released

Oliver Sauder os at esite.ch
Sun Feb 23 11:37:35 CET 2014

Per default the settings are the same then in version 0.15 - this is
done for backwards compatibility reasons. So yes I would recommend you
to play around with the settings to see what works better.

If possible the tcp check is though the fastest. So if you have such a
tcp check configured and the check fails WPKG-GP won't try to connect to
the share but just closes.

Hope this helps.

Oliver