[wpkg-users] Settings screen resolution

Paul McGrath J.P.McGrath at leeds.ac.uk
Sun Jan 26 16:48:05 CET 2014

Hi,
  Has anyone tried setting the screen resolution using WPKG?
I've tried both qres and vmctl both as direct install lines referencing the .exe

       <install cmd='c:\NetInst\qres\qres.exe /X:640 /Y:480 ' />

And as part of a batch file

It works if I run the command or batch file manually but not using WPKG.

I originally couldn't get "qres /L > listmodes.txt" to work as an install line but when I added it to a batch file it created the txt file.
My batch file looks like this:
c:\netinst\qres\qres.exe /l > c:\netinst\qres\listmodes.txt
c:\netinst\qres\qres.exe /x:640 /y:480
c:\netinst\qres\vmctl.exe --x=1027 --y=768
mkdir c:\netinst\qres\hello

The txt fileand the directory are  created.

Does anyone have any ideas?
Thanks
Paul