[wpkg-users] Again, issues with java latest update 7u51

Paul McGrath J.P.McGrath at leeds.ac.uk
Tue Jan 21 12:02:08 CET 2014

I would just like to bring it to the attention of the list for those considering upgrading.

Something significant has been added or removed from 7u51 which is now preventing two of our Java web based management systems from loading.  One is a student management system called Banner
http://daviswiki.org/BANNER_Student_Information_System

If you work in a University that uses Banner you may want to hold off as I have to downgrade 400+ systems today ;-)