[wpkg-users] timeout no error

Keith Jones K.E.Jones at brighton.ac.uk
Thu Jul 17 22:44:42 CEST 2014

Hi,

 Have you got a website attached to that software? I googled and couldn't find a reputable site to download it from.

 Most of the time, if an installer doesn't complete its installation in a timely way, it's sitting there waiting for a user to input an answer to a question. I suspect you've might be suffering from an installer that isn't very smartly designed for silent installation. Then again, if the software is big, it's not unknown for an installation to take a long time to get going on an old computer.

Let me know where to download something and hopefully I can narrow things down a bit :-)

Keith