[wpkg-users] WPKG - How to add computer account to domain-groups

Nicolas.Voelker at ricoh.de Nicolas.Voelker at ricoh.de
Fri Oct 17 12:52:08 CEST 2014

Hello guys,

at the moment I´m trying to run a WPKG-package to add a computer account
to one or more active directory groups.
I tried it with powershell as well as cmd.
Both ways work if I run them under my user context (which is a domain
admin).
The powershell-script runs with no errors when using it within wpkg, but
it doenst add the computer account the the stated group.
When running the cmd within wpkg I get the error id 2147024891 which is
just saying that the "system"-account hasn´t got enough rights to add the
computer to the ad-group.

Is there a way to realize what I want to do?
If so, may anybody help me with that?

Thanks in advance and best regards
Nico

RICOH DEUTSCHLAND GmbH, Vahrenwalder Str. 315, 30179 Hannover
Amtsgericht Hannover, HRB 5794, Geschaeftsfuehrer: Uwe Jungk
WEEE-Reg.-Nr. DE 28769845

Diese E-Mail enthaelt vertrauliche und/oder rechtlich geschuetzte
irrtuemlich erhalten haben, informieren Sie bitte sofort den Absender und
vernichten Sie diese Mail. Das Kopieren sowie die Weitergabe dieser E-Mail
ist nicht gestattet.

This E-Mail contains confidential and/or legally protected information. If
you are not the correct addressee or have received this E-Mail erroneously,
please inform the sender immediately and delete this mail. The copying as
well as the transmitting of this E-Mail is not permitted.