[wpkg-users] Troubles on custom command includes?

Rainer Meier r.meier at wpkg.org
Fri Sep 26 13:12:53 CEST 2014

Hi Marco,

On 26.09.2014 11:46, Marco Gaiarin wrote:
> Can i ''mix'' the two things? Eg, can i define stop as:
>
>   <commands>
>     <command type="stop" cmd='net stop TeamViewer9'>
>       <exit code='2' />
>     </command>
>   </commands>
>
> and the use the plain:
>
>   <install include='stop' />
>   <install cmd='...' />
>
> ? Thanks.

I would have to check the code. But due to the fact that <install /> does not
have the include attribute I don't think it's implemented. It might however work
as the same code is executed for commands.

The include attribute was introduced with generic command handling. So I
recommend to fix it and use commands only. As you have to touch the package
definition anyway it's perhaps by the time to upgrade to new syntax.