[wpkg-users] How to run wpkg synchronize with all the settings as it gets started after windows boot via gpo ?

Ingo Arndt arndt.i at sps-berlin.de
Tue Apr 28 12:18:47 CEST 2015

Hello,

is it possible to invoke wpkg.js (wpkg-gp 0.17_x64) via a scheduled task
with all the settings as they are stored in the
%Programfiles%\wpkg-gp.ini file
as it is done during/after windows startup by GPO ?

I am looking for a solution to be able to silenty run wpkg synchronize
on different machines via configured scheduled tasks without
caring about their currently active wpkg settings/paths.
I just want to use their current configuration and not manually specify
the %software% path as I have to do when manually running "wpkg.js
/synchronize".

Thank you,

Ingo