[wpkg-users] [OT?] Nested for on a cmd script...

Stefan Pendl stefan.pendl.71 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 6 23:38:34 CET 2015

Am 06.02.2015 um 18:07 schrieb Marco Gaiarin:
> Mandi! Stefan Pendl
>    In chel di` si favelave...
>
>> set type=REG_SZ
>> echo !pathrule! | find "%" && set type=REG_EXPAND_SZ
> Ok, the lines:
>
> 	set type=REG_SZ
> 	echo !pathrule! | find "%%" && set type=REG_EXPAND_SZ
>
> ''half work''. In my srp.paths i've 3 'white' rule, 3 'black' rule
> (with %) and a test 'black' rule (without %).
>
> The white rule get correctly 'find'-ed, and get REG_EXPAND_SZ type; the
> black rule get *ALL* REG_SZ.
>

> Boh...

Marco,

could you post some example lines of the rules, so we could see what can
be used to filter?

May be using FINDSTR instead of FIND could be an option, since FINDSTR
uses regular expression syntax by default.

I would also use a sample batch file with only the parsing to start with
and add pieces until I get a syntax that works for the final batch file.

May be it will be time to change to Javascript to succeed, instead of
using batch commands.

--
Stefan P.

Top-posting: