[wpkg-users] Package to deactivate the Get Windows 10 App

George jorgito1412 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 19:01:38 CEST 2015

Hi!
I don't have a cooked package, but if you have Active Directory, it is
probably easier to use the included setting in Group Policy. The policy
template included in the Windows Update June 2015 (KB3050265) includes a
setting to disable this.

Otherwise, it should be fairly simple to write a WPKG package to set the
following registry setting:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\Gwx]
"DisableGwx"=dword:00000001

Best regards!

George