[wpkg-users] WPKG Client

Koch, Stefan Koch at protema.de
Thu Mar 26 08:37:58 CET 2015

Hello all,

so i have no Stylesheet problems with any .xml file.
All Packages till now can be installed on a client, but only with a .bat File manual
With the Code : cscript \\yourserver\wpkg.js<file:///\\yourserver\wpkg.js> /synchronize

My next problem is the WPKG Client (Windows 7 Prof.)
I have read that the WPKG Client don´t run on Windows 7 only with the WPKG-GP Tool? Is that right?

http://wpkg.org/Screenshots#GUI_.2F_graphical_client_installation_mode

So I use WPKG Client 1.3.14-x64.msi

This Version looks a little bit different like on the example.
This Client has an own selftest (when it run they say all its ok)

But when I start a Host-Client (Windows logon screen)nothing happen

Have someone any idea or it doesn´t run on Windows 7?

Grettings
Stefan