[wpkg-users] Help

it.service.kultur at uni-hamburg.de it.service.kultur at uni-hamburg.de
Thu Mar 5 00:17:03 CET 2015

Hey,
My guess is that you will get a lot more response and help if you ask
your questions here directly without waiting for someone for a private
conversation.
Also, maybe other have the same problem and would benefit from the
help as well.

Thats what this mailing list is for i guess ;)

Nils T.

Zitat von Bladimir Rivas <brivas at boston-engineering.com>:

> To Whom It May Concern,
>
> I have just begun using WPKG not too long ago, however I am been
> experiencing some problems. Is there anyone that I can connect with
> that could possibly help me by answering some of my questions? I
> have tried to do some research online however I do feel that I would
> get a lot more out of this by talking to someone with experience.
>
> Thanks in advance!
>
> Bladimir Rivas | IT Co-Op
> Boston Engineering Corporation
> 300 Bear Hill Rd. Waltham MA 02451
> Phone 781-314-0736 | Fax 781-466-8020

IT-Support - Fachbereich Kulturgeschichte
Universität Hamburg