[wpkg-users] WPKG Support

Keith Jones K.E.Jones at brighton.ac.uk
Sat Mar 21 22:19:20 CET 2015

Oh and I forgot....

 I heartily recommend Notepad++ (http://notepad-plus-plus.org/). It's a great general all-round text editor but has a great community and supports syntax highlighting for lots of languages. In particular there's an XML Tools module that can do clever XML stuff with XML (checking for validity, parsing it against a DTD, "pretty printing" it etc). The surprising thing is its extra useful at the moment because there's a bug in the pretty printing for XML. If you "pretty print" your package, the indentation will go completely wrong *exactly* after the line you have an unbalanced quotes...

 I like the idea of fighting a bug with another bug. I makes me grin :-)

Keith