[wpkg-users] Profile vs Package problem

Koch, Stefan Koch at protema.de
Wed May 13 09:55:46 CEST 2015

Dear all,

what is the difference of profile.xml in root folder and in folder profiles | profile.xml ?

So I wount Rollout WPKG, but I have problems with the Profil <->Host

Example: I only test some Package like "dia","vlc" and "7zip" for Profile "default"
In Host.xml is the Notebook for Profile "default"

Notebooktest(Sourround Area Networkshare from Notebook to Notebook)
On the Notebook he install "7zip","dia","vlc" + 6 Package (Firefox,Java,Adobe,FileZilla...)

Why he install also 6 Package to the "default" Profile ?

Thanks for Support.

.xml are in attachment.

Grettings
Stefan