[wpkg-users] WPKP User Management

Nils Thiele it.service.kultur at uni-hamburg.de
Tue Oct 13 17:27:27 CEST 2015

Well i allready found a bug, cant believe i missed this one.

Output from the executed commands wasnt encoded correctly so the program
crashed with some characters.
I did a dirty fix and now it works again.

Find the working Version here:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/xvqzgccclcccg4q/wpkg_users_0.81.zip?dl=0

--
IT-Support - Fachbereich 09 Kulturgeschichte und Kulturkunde
Universität Hamburg
Email: it.service.kultur at uni-hamburg.de