[wpkg-users] User GUI for WPKG-GP

Nils Thiele it.service.kultur at uni-hamburg.de
Wed Aug 10 13:20:24 CEST 2016

Hey,
i have created a fork of wpkg-gp and a new repository for my application:

https://github.com/sonicnkt/wpkg-gp
https://github.com/sonicnkt/wpkg-gp-client

i also added first binary releases for both of them but they arent that
usefull yet because i didnt have the time to write a documentation.

My wpkg-gp fork should compile and install like the old one, and also
"shouldn't" break anything but since i have only tested this version in
a small test environment i cant promise anything.

In the wpkg-gp-client repository you can find some screenshot of the
application running and of course try it yourself if you download the
release, installation instruction can be found in an example wpkg
package
(https://github.com/sonicnkt/wpkg-gp-client/blob/master/tools/wpkg_pkg_example.xml)

I hope to find the time in the next days to add a basic documentation so
other people can start testing this without having to find out
everything by them self.

--
IT-Support - Fachbereich 09 Kulturgeschichte und Kulturkunde
Universität Hamburg
Email: it.service.kultur at uni-hamburg.de