[wpkg-users] Thunderbird and Lightning: Problems after upgrading to new version

Jáder Marasca dv.linuxfacil at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 23:42:47 CET 2016

I have a different problem related to new Lightning addon include on TB.
One user answerd DISCARD to that question about to KEEP new Lightning
extension an now I cannot find a way to reinstall it.
I've removed TB from machine, restarted an nothing... Lightning extension
(now part of TB) is not visible.

Any tips ?