[wpkg-users] Client service is only working on restart

hans.meyer0 at fn.de hans.meyer0 at fn.de
Thu Jun 30 07:41:48 CEST 2016

>> I'm using the client windows service but it is only installing new>> software when I restart the complete windows pc.(client side) Is there a>> config option that lets the service check every x minutes for new>> software in the package config?> You could set up a scheduled task running "sc start wkpgservice" every x > minutes. But have in mind that updating software might/will close > running application to update it, users might loose data...
Thanks. Im now using the remote function of sc.exe to restart the services if needed.Is this project deprecated? There arent any new actions since 2014 and the mailing list was a long time broken too.

---
Mail & Cloud Made in Germany mit 3 GB Speicher! https://email.freenet.de/mail/Uebersicht?epid=e9900000450