[wpkg-users] WPKG(GP) under Windows 10 Pro (1511)

Nils Thiele it.service.kultur at uni-hamburg.de
Thu Jun 30 15:51:25 CEST 2016

Hi,

We are still using mainly windows 7 clients and a few 8.1 in our
organisation but sooner or later there will be some windows 10 ones.

I got a new test system with windows 10 to see if our software setup is
working correctly and it seems that wpkg-gp isnt working anymore on
windows 10, atleast the latest built (1511).

Install went fine and i even tried the latest beta release (0.18) but it
wont launch wpkg throuhg lgpo at bootup and there is no error in the
windows logs. Trying to execute wpkg manually through Pipeclient doesnt
work either, even tho the wpkg control service is running.

Anyone else experiencing this problem? Any other solution to get this
working at boot up?

Thanks!

Greetings,

Nils

--
IT-Support - Fachbereich 09 Kulturgeschichte und Kulturkunde
Universität Hamburg
Email: it.service.kultur at uni-hamburg.de