[wpkg-users] WPKG-GP Windows 10 Build 10556.71 (1511)

Shier, Jon JonS at mtrx.com
Tue Mar 1 20:21:20 CET 2016

Fixed, the issue is the hardening of URLs and windows 10. These are on by default. I had to add server that was hosting the WPKG URL.

Jon Shier Technology Engineer
matrix NETWORKS
(503) 513-9134 Direct  | (503) 513-9334 eFax
(503) 654-3000 24x7 Service Request<mailto:service at mtrx.com> | www.MatrixNetworks.com<http://www.mtrx.com/>
Your referrals have kept us in business since 1984 and counting. Thank You!