[wpkg-users] Oracle Client 11

Jáder Marasca dv.linuxfacil at gmail.com
Sat Nov 5 23:20:09 CET 2016

Hi

Pacakge OracleClient.xml

<packages>
<package id="OracleClient"
         name="Cliente BD Oracle v11"
         revision="1"
         priority="950"
         reboot="false">

<check type="file" condition="exists"
path="c:\oracle\odp.net\bin\2.x\Oracle.DataAccess.dll"
/>

        <install cmd="%SOFTWARE%\Cliente11.bat" />

</package>

</packages>

File Cliente11.bat

@echo off
cls
if not exist C:\OracleClient11 mkdir C:\OracleClient11 >>c:\inst-oracle.txt
xcopy /y /s /i /c \\servidor\wpkg\software\OracleClient11
 C:\OracleClient11 >>c:\inst-oracle.txt
c: >>c:\inst-oracle.tx
cd C:\OracleClient11 >>c:\inst-oracle.txt
call install.bat odp.net2 c:\oracle odac >>c:\inst-oracle.txt
cd \ >>c:\inst-oracle.tx
echo del /s C:\OracleClient11 >>c:\inst-oracle.txt
ping 127.0.0.1 -n 11

Note I've put some debug info on the batch file.
It do not help anything.

I'm aware this is a huge batch (install.bat and configure.bat both provided
by Oracle) called with lot of parameters.
But everything works if run with other user than system.
So it's something with system user.

Regards

Jáder